Play to Grow brings together passionate and dedicated Early Childhood Educators and parents, in which the magic of play is used to create harmonious environments while empowering children to become more confident, independent, and emotionally resilient.
Play to Grow consists of a free online community and a paid course that provides exclusive access to the following;
- 10 online lessons that provide guidance in how to support children’s emotional development through three essential strategies: implementing a daily visual schedule, establishing clear expectations for behavior, and child-led play.
- A digital copy of Universal Play Therapy
- More than 100 visually represented activities and rules drawn exclusively for Play to Grow by a professional artist
- Printable posters for each play skill
- Dozens of video demonstrations
- Weekly Zoom Meetings